Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Teacher Interview Results

For my interview I interviewed my dad who teaches the charter school at my school and whom I am a teacher aid for.
Question 1:   What are three issues within your profession or chosen discipline which people debate or are concerned about?
A.      High stakes testing, Teachers bargaining rights, and  Student Discipline
Question 2:  Which of these issues do you feel most passionately about? Why?
A.      Testing it creates a climate of teaching to the test to satisfy politicians instead of taking care of actual student needs
Question 3: If I wanted to explore one of these issues, where might be a good place to start looking (for instance, what author, what book, what internet site, what “keywords” would I use in a library or internet search)?
A.      The State Department of public instruction website

No comments:

Post a Comment